1.1. The “Deposit Trading Bonus Scheme Terms and Conditions” (hereinafter the “Bonus Scheme”) is an integral part of the Client Terms and Conditions and provisions set herein are considered as an annex to the “Client Terms and Conditions”.
2. Conditions of Eligibility
2.1. Subject to, and without prejudice to, all other PROFITTO LTD Client Terms and Conditions, the offer is available to the Company’s Clients who have satisfied the Eligibility Criteria for the offer (“Eligible Clients”) as set out in the sections following hereinafter.
2.2. The Bonus Scheme may be offered by the Company from time to time to clients who open real trading accounts with the Company, in cases where such clients are referred to the Company via specific websites and/or social network sites in the context of certain specific promotions, and/or surveys that the Company may be running from time to time on such specific websites and/or social network sites.
2.3. The Company, at its absolute discretion, offers the Bonus Scheme to any Client(s) and/or any countries/ regions as it deems appropriate and for as long as the Company deems to provide it.
2.4. Only persons who can form legally binding contracts under the laws applicable in their country of residence may participate in the Bonus Scheme. Without limiting the foregoing, participation in the Bonus Scheme is not allowed for persons under the age of 18 or otherwise under legal age in their country of residence (“minors”). If you are a minor, you may not participate in the Bonus Scheme, neither open an account with the Company.
2.5. Participation of “Intermediaries/Related Parties” in the Bonus Scheme is prohibited. If the registration and/ or trading data of a participant in the Bonus Scheme corresponds with the registration and/ or trading information, including but not limited to IP address, of another participant in the Bonus Scheme, the Company reserves the right to regard this matching as a reason for immediate disqualification. For the purposes hereof, the term “Intermediary(ies)/Related Party(ies)”, when used in these Terms & Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, shall mean to include any person or entity bearing a relationship with any participant in the Bonus Scheme, including, without limitation:
- family members, such as brothers, sisters, spouses, ancestors, lineal descendants, and collateral descendants
- person or entity, whom any participant in the Bonus Scheme, directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, controls, or whom, directly or indirectly, through one or more intermediaries, is controlled by, or is under common control with any participant in the Bonus Scheme. For purposes of this definition, the term “control” (including, with correlative meaning, the terms “controlled by” and “under common control with”), as used with respect to any participant in the Bonus Scheme, shall mean the possession, directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, of the power to direct or cause the direction of management policies of such person or entity, whether through ownership of voting securities or otherwise.
2.6. Similarly, persons associated in any manner whatsoever with the Company and/or with the specific websites and/or social network sites on which the Company may be running from time-to-time certain specific promotions, contests and/or surveys, in the context of which access to the Bonus Scheme is offered, are not allowed to participate in the offer.
3. Specific Bonus Scheme Terms
3.1. Eligible Clients, who meet the criteria set forth herein are able to receive trading bonuses up to:
- 100% or such other maximum percentage as may be applicable from time to time, of the amount of their first-time deposits that are made in their real trading account(s) with the Company, provided that the maximum amount of any such trading bonus awarded to any particular Eligible Client will be limited to a maximum amount of USD 1,000 (One Thousand United States Dollars) or currency equivalent, as Deposit Trading Bonus (hereinafter the “DT Bonus”).
3.2. In order to activate and credit the Account with the DT Bonus, all Eligible Clients need to have their profile verified by PROFITTO LTD.
3.3. The Company reserves the right to also verify the phone number of the Client
before crediting the DT Bonus.
3.4. This Bonus Scheme applies only to new clients and existing clients of the
3.5. All Eligible Clients are permitted to hold only one (1) DT Bonus Account per one (1) unique IP address. Multiple registrations from the same IP, even if such registrations belong to different persons, are not permitted nor multiple DT Bonus Accounts registered with the same personal details.
3.6. Profits from trading on DT Bonus Accounts may be withdrawn anytime, with no
3.7. The DT Bonus applied to the real Accounts of Eligible Clients in accordance withthe rules set forth herein cannot be transferred between live trading accounts of the Company.
3.8. Any profits generated from the utilization of the DT Bonus are available for withdrawal as per the Company’s withdrawal procedure.
4. General Terms
4.1. The Bonus period starts from 1st of February 2021 00:00:00 until 26th of February 2021 11:59:59 GMT + 8 (Ending time subject to change).
4.2. Please note that it may take up to 1 business day before any bonus is added to the account of an Eligible Client who meets all the criteria set forth herein.
4.3. Any withdrawal of funds from an Eligible Client’s real Account(s) with the Company will cause the removal of the previously awarded trading bonus(es) proportionally to the percentage of the requested amount of the withdrawal from the respective Eligible Client’s real Account with the Company. Below you can find some examples for your better understanding:
|Withdrawal Amount Requested||Trading Credit Bonus Removed|
|$100 (100% from withdrawal amount)||$100|
|$200 (100% from withdrawal amount)||$200|
|$500 (100% from withdrawal amount)||$500|
|$1000 (100% from withdrawal amount)||$1000|
4.4. In the event of internal transfers between trading Accounts with the Company, DT Bonus previously credited to sending account will be moved proportionally to the percentage of transferred balance into receiving account. No new/ additional DT Bonus will be credited upon internal transfer to receiving account. In case that receiving account is not eligible for DT Bonus, amount of DT Bonus deducted from sending account will not be credited into receiving account and therefore that proportion of DT Bonus will be nullified.
4.5. DT Bonus cannot be separately transferred between, or from Eligible Clients’
real trading Accounts with the Company.
4.6. The Company reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion:
- to decline registration of any participant in the Bonus Scheme; and
- disqualify any participant in the Bonus Scheme who tampers or attempts to tamper with the operation of the Bonus Scheme or breaches these terms and/or any of the “Client Terms and Conditions” set forth on the Company’s website.
4.7. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any consequences of any DT Bonus cancelation or decline, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by Stop Out.
4.8. The Company reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion, to discontinue the offering of this Bonus Scheme to any of its clients, without having to explain the reasons.
4.9. Clients may opt-out from the Bonus Scheme whenever they wish. Please send your request at email@example.com and the relevant department will process your request and inform you accordingly.
4.10. The Company reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the Bonus Scheme or any aspect of it at any time. Prior notice of such changes will be given to clients and the Company will post any such changes on its website. It is recommended that participants in the Bonus Scheme consult these Terms &
Conditions on the Company’s website regularly. Please note that taking part in the Bonus Scheme constitutes acceptance and agreement to abide by any such alterations, amendments and/or changes.
4.11. Any indication or suspicion, in the Company’s sole discretion, of any form of arbitrage (including but not limited to risk free profiting), abuse (including but not limited to participant’s trading activity patterns that indicate that the participant solely aims to benefit financially from the DT Bonus without being genuinely interested in trading in the markets and/or taking market risk), fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage connected to a Bonus or any other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity, will nullify all previously credited trading bonuses of the Eligible Client’s real trading Accounts with the Company and/or any and all transactions carried and/or profits or losses garnered therein. In these circumstances, the Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion to close/suspend (either temporarily or permanently) all such Eligible Client’s real trading Account(s) with the Company, cancel all orders and cancel all profits of such participant. In these
circumstances, the Company shall not be liable for any consequences of the DT Bonus cancelation, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by Stop Out.
4.12. In the event that Account becomes Dormant all previously awarded trading bonus(es) will be immediately withdrawn from the respective Eligible Clients real Account with the Company.
4.13. Taking part in the Bonus Scheme constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and of the Client’s Terms and Conditions set forth on the Company’s website.
4.14. If any of the Bonus Scheme terms were to be translated into a language other than English, then the English version of these terms shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
5. RULES AND DISQUALIFICATION
5.1. Hedging is prohibited which mean you are not allowed to open buy and sell order on the same instrument/symbol in the same account.
5.2. EA is allowed.
5.3. Trade currency pairs and precious metal only.
5.4. This bonus is only for client from Malaysia.
5.5. Maximum credit is up to USD1,000.
5.6. Maximum leverage is 1:200.
5.7. Minimum deposit is USD1,000.
5.8. Each client/profile only able to have 1 bonus account at a time.
5.9. Only 1 IP address is allowed, once we found out same IP address with another
trading account, the bonus for all accounts affected will be taken out.
5.10. This bonus is only support margin. For example, deposit USD1,000 and bonus will be USD1,000. Your current equity will be USD2,000. Once your trading and equity reach at USD1,050, all your credit bonus will be taken out.
6. RISK WARNING
6.1. Forex and CFD trading involve a significant risk to your invested capital. These products may not be suitable for everyone and you should ensure that you understand the risks involved. Please read and ensure you fully understand our Risk Disclosure, available at the Company’s website.
7. LEGAL AND RULES
7.1. Forex and CFD trading involve a significant risk to your invested capital. These products may not be suitable for everyone and you should ensure that you understand the risks involved. Please read and ensure you fully understand our Risk Disclosure, available at the Company’s website.
7.2. Under no circumstances shall PROFITTO LTD be liable for any consequences of
any Bonus cancelation or decline.
7.3. This Bonus cannot be combined with any other bonus or promotion offered. The company reserves the right to cancel the Bonus in case this rule is violated.
7.4. Scalping, hedging, arbitrage, trade balance and news trading are prohibited. The company reserves the right to disqualify the Participant.
7.5. So-called “reverse trading” on ANY accounts is strictly prohibited. “Reverse trading” denotes opening the same position in reverse directions on 2 or more accounts. E.g. open 0.1 lot BUY on EURUSD in one account and 0.1 lot SELL on EURUSD in another at the same time. The Client acknowledges that such accounts will be blocked, and the Bonus qualification will be disqualified. Profits from the reverse trading will be cancelled.
7.6. It is important that Eligible Clients are aware that their risks are not limited to
their deposit(s) and that by making a qualifying trade it is possible to lose more than their deposit. In some circumstances, losses may be considerably more than any initial or minimum deposit.
7.7. The Company is not liable for technical disruptions and/or breaks in the internet connection on the side of the client and third-party services, that can directly or indirectly have affected on the client’s participation in the Bonus.
7.8. The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the
Bonus; the prizes; to disqualify the participant in case of rules violation or suspicion in using ill practices for winning and getting prizes, without any prior notice at any time and the participants shall be bound to such changes.
7.9. The Company reserves the right, as its reasonable discretion:
- to decline registration of any participant in the “For You Special Deposit Bonus” Bonus;and
- disqualify any participant in the “For You Special Deposit Bonus” who tampers or attempts to tamper with the operation of the “For You Special Deposit Bonus” or breaches these terms and/or any of the Business Terms and Policies set forth on the Company’s website.
7.10. If the Company suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has abused or attempted to abuse the terms of this Bonus or any other Bonus presented by Profitto, or has acted in bad faith, the Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold, withdraw or terminate from that Client the Bonus and, if necessary:
- to withhold, cancel and subtract from that Client’s account(s),
- to terminate that Client’s access to services provided by Profitto and/or terminate the contract between Company and the Client for the provision of services
- to block that Client’s Account(s) (however, save it where otherwise required by a relevant authority) and to arrange for the transfer of any unused balance, less the Bonus amount as well as any profits which the Company deems to have been gained via Abusive Behavior, to the Client. Where Abusive Behavior includes but is not limited to:
- ) Where a Client, by himself or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) established a trading position or positions which have the purpose or effect of extracting the Credit provided and/ or profits generated by the Bonus, without exposure to economic risk, including without limitation loss of the Bonus or the Client’s capital (or the capital of others).
- If the Company suspects that the participant abuses the rules of the Bonus by hedging his/her positions inside (with the use of other trading accounts with the Company) or from outside (with the use of other trading accounts with other brokers), the company reserves the right to immediately recall the profit from the customer’s trading account or from the hedged account without the customer’s consent and, when strictly necessary, to block the customer’s account (trading will be prohibited, transactions will be cancelled, the initial deposit will be returned by bank transfer).
- Any indication or suspicion, in the Company’s sole discretion, of any form of arbitrage (including but not limited to risk free profiting), abuse (including but not limited to participant’s trading activity patterns that indicate that the participant solely aims to benefit financially from the matching bonus without being genuinely interested in trading in the markets and/or taking market risk), fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage connected to a Bonus or any forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity, will nullify all credited bonus(es) in the Client’s trading accounts and/or any transactions carried and/or profits or losses garnered therein. In these circumstances, the Company reserves the right to close/suspend (either temporarily or permanently) all such Client’s live trading account with the company, cancel all orders and annul all profits of such participant.
7.11. The English version of this document shall supersede, in the incidence of any
discrepancy in the terms of this Bonus, once translated into other languages.
7.12. Profitto reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter, amend or terminate the Bonus, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice.